Return & Exchange & Refund
If you are in any way unhappy with the product you have received from DEFAITH you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of the invoice date.
To return an item please follow this procedure:
1) Please firstly email us your requirement to return a package, including photos of any damage.
2) Ensure you include the following with your returned package:
- All original packaging including jewelly pouches or white rose box mailing cartons.
- Certificate of authenticity.
- Your name and original invoice/order number.
- A tracking number for the returned item.
Upon receipt of the item, we will process a full refund or replace the item based on your preference (Note: The refund does not include your return freight costs).
If you wish to return an item against our lifetime warranty, we would ask that you email us a description of the problem for further discussion.
Please be advised that the following circumstances do not normally qualify for warranty return after the 90-day satisfaction period:
1) Regular tarnishing of a product containing gold or other precious metal.
2) The product has been bent or dropped, resuting in evident breakage or damage.
3) The product shows signs of corrosion after exposure to an acidic chemical.
4) Personalized products are not allowed for return or replacement.
Warranty returns will be replaced with a similar product if the identical product is no longer available. To date we have never had an item fail during the warranty period, due to a manufacturing error. Our products are fastidiously manufactured to last for lifetime.
How do I return an item?
The first thing to do is to email us and advise you would like to return the item, stating the reason for return and quoting your original invoice number.
How long will it take to receive my refund?
Refund will be issued once the tracking number provided for the return package.
How long will it take to receive my exchange?
Please allow 3-5 days after we receive your request for the replacement product to ship.
What happens if my item is damaged when I first receive it?
If the item you ordered arrives damaged, then please attempt to photograph the damage and email us the photo. If this is not convenient, then just send us an email describing the damage. You will need to post the item back to us including all original packaging. Immediately we receive the item, we will mail you a replacement or provide a full refund depending on your preference. Damage is extremely rare as we adequately package the items for postage, and the presentation boxes are also quite sturdy.
Who pays for the return freight?
All warranties are RTB (return to base). This means the customer pays the return freight when items are sent back to us.
How long does warranty processing take?
In most cases, we will send a replacement item out, or process a refund, the same or next day after receipt of the returned item.
Who pays the shipping cost for the replacement item when it is returned to me?
We pay all shipping costs to the customer.
What happens if I send something back and it is damaged when you receive it?
This does not impact you at all. We still provide a full refund or replacement.